Well, recently I spent quite some time catching up with new and old tv series. Roseanne was a real flashback…I can still laugh out loud when I see that one. Some of the old series I enjoyed for a long time are still running, so I have to follow these, namely emergency room, gilmore girls, smallville, las vegas and 7th heaven. Now I added some new ones to my every groing “need to watch” list:
1. NBC’s heroes – I absolutely love this one, I just can’t get enough, I’m really looking forward to every single episode, it’s just so thrilling.
2. Are you smarter than a 5th grader – rofl. This concept is so funny (and embarrassing for the candidates)!!!
3. COPS – how could I miss this all this time?!
4. American Chopper – always entertaining, I just love the custom bikes…
5. Poker After Dark (I don’t need to get too deep into this one and the following one, you can always checkout my pokerblog for more on poker)
6. High Stakes Poker – so addictive.
…and by just looking at that list of stuff I realize, I watch too much TV ;)